Ramsey County is offering grants up to $10,000 to self-employed/sole proprietors and up to $15,000 to employers with fewer than 75 employees.
Businesses that have already received funding through previous Ramsey County Small Business Relief rounds are also eligible for consideration. Funds can be used for operating expenses, including:
- rent/mortgage payments,
- payments to suppliers,
- production of business contingency plans,
- technical assistance/reopening services,
- technology capital or marketing assistance/tools,
- security and/or,
- other critical non-payroll business expenses (including expenses related to reopening).
Applications are due this Friday, December 4th. Learn more and apply at Ramsey County: Small Business Relief Fund.
Neighbors United Funding Collaborative is accepting applications from Midway and Union Park businesses for their Damage Recovery and Rebuild or Relocation programs.
The Damage Recovery program is offering grants up to $15,000 to pay for damage such as:
- smoke/water clean-up,
- glass replacement,
- lost/stolen inventory
- The Rebuild or Relocation program is offering grants up to $50,000 to pay for rebuilding or relocation.
Applications are open until funding is exhausted, or December 20, 2020. Learn more and start your application at midwayunited.org/apply-now.