St. Paul is setting every child born on or after January 1, 2020, on the path to higher education and career training with CollegeBound Saint Paul! CollegeBound Saint Paul launched January 1 of 2020 for all new babies who live in Saint Paul!
There is a way every community member can get engaged! Visit https://www.collegeboundstp.com/ to learn more and sign-up!
- Community Outreach and Enrollment Partners
- Program Champions – People and/or organizations who support and endorse the program
- Program Outreach Ambassadors
Ambassadors will be a crucial to the success of CollegeBound Saint Paul:
- Join the CollegeBound Saint Paul community of champions, ambassadors, and community partners to help strengthen our community
- Raise awareness of the program by hosting and facilitating events and talking to the families in their communities about CollegeBound Saint Paul
- Lead the work by attending trainings and taking part in leadership development opportunities
- Activate their communities through connections and trusted relationships with families to build a pathway to a brighter future for families and the city
We are looking for ambassadors who reflect the diverse populations and lived experiences of Saint Paul residents.
*Ambassadors also are required to be residents of Saint Paul.
- Attend orientation and trainings/leadership development meetings
- Facilitate, host or attend a community event promoting CollegeBound Saint Paul
- Have 1:1 conversations with families from your communities about CollegeBound Saint Paul
- Recruit program champions
- $1200 stipend ($100/mo)
- Invitations to CollegeBound Saint Paul events and annual appreciation celebration
- Your photo, name and short bio on our website and materials
Learn more about CollegeBound Saint Paul at www.collegeboundstp.com