Some photos from our Summer Kick-off on June 7, 2019 at Hancock Recreation Center!
Hamline Midway Early Learning CoalitionThe Hamline Midway Early Learning Coalition exists to connect resources to people and people to each other by activiely pursing and demanding equitable access for all families within our community.
Who we are:
- We are a group of community organizations, schools, professionals and residents that come together to create and join intiatives within the Hamline Midway Community.
- Our goal is to create change throught action.
Our work is focused on:
- Youth care and connections for ages 0-14,
- Equitable access to resoures for all families in our community,
- Connecting resoures to people and people to resoures, and
- Identifying quality enrichment, engagement, and support oppportunities for youth.
- youth are nurtured well withing the context of their family and community.
- families and communities foster hopes and dreams for their youth.
- NO ONE advocates for youth as well as their families and surrounding community.
- collective efforts torwards youth are more effective and longer lasting when community members dedicate their time and talents.
- to more fully understand the community's hopes and visiotn for their youth with a focus on ages 0-14,
- to particpate in early learning community intiatives designed with/by, and representaign, the community.
- to address early learning topics relevant to our community.
- to foster networking opporuntities for current and potential partners.
Your commitment would include:
- Participating in conversation about youth and their families with other partners.
- Advanceing the determined goals and intiatives of the Early Learning Coalition .
- Sharing responsibility for the completion of tast for the benefit of youth and families within the community.
- Ongoing recruitment of additional partners.
- Open to signing up for a least a three-month rotation as a co-faciliator for coalition meetings.
The benefits include:
- Shared understanding and vision for youth and families in the Hamline Midway community
- Regularly faciliated conversation about, and action plan for, youth and their families
- Partnerships between schools and communities to support promotion of early learning topics
Hamline Midway Coalition
St. Pau Parks & Recreation
Saint Paul Public Schools, Office of Early Learning
Hamline Midway Library