For General Information:
Electronics Recycling: 651-633-EASY (3279)
Where to bring bulky items? City-wide Drop off events
Where to discard old medication? Pharmaceuticals
Ramsey Recycles: Call 651-633-EASY (3279) Answered 24/7
For information on business recycling: BizRecycling.com
2020 Citywide Dropoff Events
The Citywide Drop off Events, originally scheduled for June and September of 2020, have been canceled to ensure the safety of residents and staff due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Click here to view the Fall Disposal Guide for options to get rid of your excess clutter.
See below for recycling and disposal options for many items typically collected at the Drop-off events.
Options for Saint Paul households with city solid waste services: Saint Paul residents living in 1-4 unit properties can take advantage of the Bulky Item pick up program. Visit the City page on Bulky Item Disposal Collection.
Options for all Saint Paul households: For more information regarding disposal of items you cannot place in your recycling cart, follow the links below.
- For an item by item database of disposal options, search the Ramsey County AtoZ Disposal Guide
- For a listing of locations to bring excess garbage, visit the page on Ramsey County Disposal Companies
- For information on where to bring hazardous items, go to the Ramsey County Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off
- For options of where to take unwanted, usable items, check out the page on Ramsey County Reuse and Donation
- Many donation centers are closed at this time. Check websites or call before dropping of items.