The Hamline Midway Summer Market is an evening open market with vendors, family friendly activities, food, music and so much more. Come celebrate with us as we celebrate friends, neighbors, community and Summer!
Plus FREE pizza and a movie at sundown after the Summer Market. All are welcomed!
The event will occur rain or shine.
4:00-4:45 Terri Mattila
5:00-5:45 Dan Rumsey
6:00-7:00 Center for Irish Music
7:00-8:00 Jah People
We are now offering 2 options for Booths.
Option 1: 18ft X 18ft Indidual or Shared Booth. May be shared up to 3 vendors only. All vendors in the space must sign individual ST- 19 Forms.
Option 2: 9ft X 9ft Individual Booth. Must only be used by one vendor.
Confirmed Vendors and Exhibitors
- Big Sister Steam Punk and Romanitas Earrings
- Carly’s Closet & Semperfi Marines
- Carol's Candies
- Christine Anderson
- CraftedArt Parties
- Defiant Beauty Photography
- Element Boxing
- Elizabeth Dickenson for Mayor
- Eureka Compass Vegan Food
- Greg’s PC Repair
- Hamline Child Development Center
- Hamline Elementary PTA
- Hamline Midway Elders
- Hamline Midway Library
- Longfellow Soap Company
- LuLuRoe by Mary Hokenson
- Lsyoma Design
- MN Handcrafted Ceramics
- Nikgo’s Delightful Designs
- Paparazzi Accessories & Mary Kay
- Perfectly Posh
- St. Paul Chiprocatic & Natural Medicines
- Spruce Soda
- Thirty-one Bags, Tastefully Simple
- Uncle Fester’s Pens
- Usborne Books & More
- Work it
Checks may be dopped off at the Hamline Midway Coaliiton at 1558 W. Minnehaha Avenue, Saint Paul, 55104. Please make checks payable to Hamline Midway Coalition.